Friday 29 November 2013

dear...

Actually...I dunno what to write here right now but I just feel like I wanna type something so yea...here I am without any purpose. 

These weeks are very compact for me as many programme to handle. Last two weeks, the wedding day and last week is family day. This week also I have a programme "Smart Solat" at Alam Sari but last minute cancelled. I was too tired to join this even its a good programme and I have joined this before at SMK Durian Guling, Terengganu. The same programme with the same module under Dr. Hasnan b. Kasan. Think of it...I need time for myself, my assignment or else everything will be postponed again. I was determined to used this whole weekends to finish up at least translation Comparative Religion's Journal and videos. 

Lately...I become a very sensitive person. Get angry easily without any suitable reason. Maybe I was too tired that make my mood swing everyday. This and that...everything has gone wrong. Its not that I don't have an enough rest or sleep but my body has become weak days by days besides thinking of too many things. Studies, assignments, exams, friends...huh! It'll explodes in times if I can't reduce thinking of these crazy thing. It was really tired when you feel like you're gonna have a fever but then you're not. Your body temperature is not at a very stable condition.

Syahirah...just a few months left. Be patient dear...In shaa Allah everything will go smoothly. Allah won't let you down and He won't give you anything that you're not affordable. Put your trust on Him and let everything goes like what He set for you. 

Syahirah...don't give up! Life is not perfect without any trials from Allah. Try and try and try. Everything will be just fine...



~I'm craving for chocolate, ice cream, coffee~

No comments:

Post a Comment