Monday 23 September 2013

I'm sorry...

Assalamualaikum...
Awak...I'm not sure whether u'll read this post or not but still I wanna say sorry. I know that I can just tell you face to face but i don't know how. Awak mesti akan tanya..."kenape syahirah nak minta maaf..?"
Awak tau tak...soalan awak tu is very difficult to answer. yea...I can just tell you but it becomes difficult because i can't say any single word. Futhermore...i had promised u before that i'll never say "nothing...takde pape" so of course i can't avoid from answering u right. You're very smart enough for making me promise u that thing. *pinky promise..? or between us its purplish promise..??
hmmm...you'd told me once right..? There's no such thing happen without any reason. so do asking forgiveness or saying thank you. There must be a reason for me saying that word.
So here...I'm sorry BECAUSE I'm not really spend my time with u recently...for not really be there for u...for sometimes ignoring u...forgot about u. NO!! That's not my intention at all. Entah la...if I tell u about this I'm sure yang awak akan cakap syahirah takde salah pape dengan awak. Syahirah akui yang syahirah tak pandai nak baca apa yang ada dalam hati awak. I'm lack of it so I'm afraid that I've hurt u. You know what..? Almost a year I know you but I think I'm not really understand you like what u did for me. You're one of all my friends that really understand me although with only my face expression, my voice till I can't hide anything from u. You'll do anything until I tell u the truth. Its not that u force me to say it but it slip out from my mouth just like that. 
Sincerely...thank you for your understanding. Thank you for always be there for me. If there's anything please don't keep it from me. Just tell me if I've done anything wrong. Awak juga cakap kan...if anything we'll clarify to each other. 

u have told me bout the meaning of white rose right..?
err...but i'm sorry. syahirah dah lupa. Is it kesetiaan, kejujuran, keikhlasan or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment