Wednesday 18 September 2013

Birthday girl --> Nazatul Aqilah

Happy birthday to my beloved friend...Nazatul Aqilah.

My dear friend...
may Allah be with you in every step that you take
may He always guide you in each decision you make
may He help you when life gets rough
may He lift you when you have had enough
may He protect you when you fall
may He hear you when you call
may He soothe your heart when you don't understand
may He always hold you in His hand
may Allah bless you always in this precious day and forever

I know its hard for you to hear simple words from me..."I love you" but the truth is I do love you dear. Just..sometimes for me 'love is silence' or else 'action is more powerful than word'. Ungkapan sayang tu sesape pun boleh cakap. Aku sayang kau..! It's not difficult right..? I don't wanna say that words easily but I'm not be like a person who loves you. On this precious day...kakyong! Be a good muslimah...success in your life here and after. One more...I pray for your happiness with your future husband. Hope everything will be fine with Allah bless till Jannah. I'm sorry for every mistakes I've done to you. I'm sorry for every moments I've been scolding you. I just wan't the best for you dear. That's all...

lama kitorg pilih kek nak kasi kt kakyong tau.
I know dat u don't really like choc right

and...thanks for let me be like a birthday girl....^_^

 thanks again for not only let me be a birthday girl with that cake but also ur present.
guane hadiah kakyong ira plak kene buka. hadoyaii....

wangi bilik kakyong pasnih...^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment