Thursday 26 December 2013

Study Week Time...

Finally study week memunculkan dirinya. Means...final exam is just around the corner. For this sem, seriously everything kucar-kacir. Dah masuk study week but still terasa macam ada yang belum setel. Psychology test yesterday...and its on study week. I should have class today but it has been cancelled and will be held tomorrow. The problem is...in the evening!! Ouch...my critical time to sleep. Besides of sleepy...more to malas actually. Petang kotttt...huhu... 
Inhale....Exhale....fuhhh....keep calm Syahirah~~~

Sebelum start study week nie...ira terfikir something bout my study group. Is it still continue like before or not. Dunno why but my instinct strongly feel that there's no more study group for this sem. yeaa...different modules, different attitude, different.........entah la ape lagi yang different. By the way...alhamdulillah it is just my bad feeling. Our study group will be continue as usual. (^_^)
After test semalam kitorang divide topic untuk masing-masing baca and this study group will start on Friday after solat Jumaat. erm....to be specific at 3 pm. 
Ya Allah...permudahkanlah urusan kami. Kami merancang...Engkau menentukan. Kami berusaha...Engkau memberi. Ya Rabbi...kurniakan kami kefahaman dalam menimba ilmu. Hanya Engkau tempat kami bergantung harap. Hanya kepadaMu kami bertawakal.

slip exam. fuhh...cuak pulak rasa
Two papers on my first day exam. Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia (TITAS) & Perbandingan Agama. Now...I'm trying to focus on TITAS and syafawi aka hafazan. Perbandingan Agama....ira lost. Tak tahu nak study ape. TITAS ni pun terkontang-kanting jugak sengsorang tapi...bila diusahakan untuk baca dan faham In shaa Allah boleh. huh...positive your mind Syahirah!!

guna stick note ni teringat zaman form 6.
buku ira semuanya penuh dengan stick note berwarna-warni
tafsir al-Quran yg setia bersama ira since f6.
my former tafsir exactly like this, brown in colour, hilang masa festival kt sekolah.
then...terpaksa la beli baru but seriously I love the former one
sebab ira kumpul duit sendiri just to buy that + i put my precious key-chain on that.
ape pun...semoga ia menjadi manfaat kepada pemilik barunya yang ira tak tahu sape

Done dua bab TITAS + half of another bab. Fuhh....nampak tak chaiyok-chaiyok baca TITAS. Tapi semangat berkobar-kobar tu dah malap sekejap itu yang mengadap blog pulak ni. hehe...
Dalam dok belek my list...whoaaa...banyak jugak eh my writing. tak sedar pun even mostly merapu merepek je but...here I can write anything I want. Errr...for those who always visit this blog sorry la ye balik-balik it just...my story.

dear diary...always there me--my--mine
Dear diary....
thanks for always be there...special for me to write anything that I can't say.
Smile--> laugh--> happiness--> tears--> sadness.....every single feel that my heart can't say

ok...baru terperasan jam. Almost 12 am. Fine...Syahirah buka buku balik!! My sweetie mood...please behave with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment