Sunday 25 October 2015

I'll Protect You

I can't see you even if I open my eyes
Within weary memories, I can't find your heart that's coming blurred
I've cried so much I'm exhausted, I can't go any longer
That's what I thought but once I see you, I'm feeling fine again
I want to protect you
Even those bad habits of yours that are so wrong
They are what will make me laugh on tough days
Although it may be a little hard
"I love you", I'm also going to say those words
I can't smile; or even if I smiled, I can't remember it
Today as well feels like a dream, like if I open my eyes, it'll disappear
It feels like you aren't by my side even when I'm looking at you
I guess I'm clumsy when it comes to expressing my love for you
If you were to ever find another warmth
Would you be happy to leave me?
Even if it is so, I can't let you go
It would hurt worse than dying
I love you
My heart can't let go of you
Don't you know it's hard for me to smile?
Why can't my heart let go of you?

~addicted to this song sebab tengah gigih habiskan episod protect the boss. Bila syahirah start suka satu lagu tu, memang pagi petang siang malam la main lagu tu je. Other than Malay and english song, suka dengar korean so rajin la nak cari subtitle. Haha...bila la nak betul-betul matang ni Syahirah sayang....~~~~

#kimjaejoong_I'llprotectyou_protecttheboss#


No comments:

Post a Comment