Wednesday 17 June 2015

Dear Best Friend


Dear best friend...
we may have known each other in a short while 
but you mean the world to me
I will cherish our memories together
you matter more than anyone else
no matter what happen 
I'm always here for you
people say friendships don't last but
I promise ours will no matter where you are
or who you become
I'll be there with you
you make me laugh and treat me better than I deserve
you've taught me so much
I love everything about you
whenever you need anything, I'm here
if you need a shoulder to cry on
a hand to hold, a hug to feel, words to listen to
anything...
I'm always here
my best friend brings out the best in me
wishing your best friend lived next door
when your best friend is always there for you
going on a holiday with your best friend
when your best friend says exactly what you were thinking
being inseparable from your best friend
wearing matching outfits with your best friend
having those close friend mean the world to you
goofing around with your best friend
inside joke only you and your best friend understand
the feeling you get when you see your best friend after a long time apart
making memories with your best friend
when your friend always have your back
talking about boys with your best friend
there's a different between friends and best friends
having a best friend who you have known forever
having a best friend who is like your other half
going on adventures with your best friend
giggling over your crushes with your best friend
loving your best friend to the moon and back

*thank you for being my best friend*

No comments:

Post a Comment