Monday 20 April 2015

Give me a smile...

Smile...
Don't always be sad
It's going to be alright...
Don't cry anymore
The song that I'm singing now
I hope it can comfort you a little
Smile...
Don't just feel pain
It's alright...
even if the entire world  
sends hardship on your way
As time passes...
You will understand everything
Smile...look! 
Aren't I by your side?
I love you...
Can you hear my heart?
No matter what others say...
Aren't we together?
Smile...look! 
Right into my eyes
I love you...
This heart that loves you won't ever change
Just lean on my shoulder
Just take a break
Smile....
I...who believes in you 
will always be here by your side

*A Comfort Song from Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstring Korean Drama.
This is really a comfort song...I love to listen to this whenever I'm sad or in a bad mood


No comments:

Post a Comment