Wednesday 14 May 2014

With all my heart


reflected on the mirror
the buttons of my shirts are in the wrong buttonholes 
even with these little things
I truly long for you
the time we cannot spend together
has deepened our love
if I'm at a loss in words 
I'll just kiss you lightly on your cheek 
the days longing for each other
quickly passes by
so fast, so fast, only
I miss you, my thoughts are always with you 
once again, I want to give my heart to you
if you call me, I'll go to you
by mere moments
your heart may be hurt
I want to comfort your hurts
which cannot be healed alone
if I cannot be by your side
I'll just hold you shadow in my heart
hold in my heart, and
all the days, my thoughts are always with you
from the bottom of my heart
I will never let go of your heart again
if you cry, I'll go to you
I want to always stand by your side
if it is your wish 
I'll try every means
I want to grant your future
your eternal dreams
I wish, I miss you 
my thoughts are always with you
from the bottom of my heart
for countless times, to heart
I'll smile for you
even though sad or happy
I want to smile by your side
with all my heart
find me and I'll be there for you 


~lirik lagu~takde keje~back to work~ (@_@)

No comments:

Post a Comment