Saturday 22 March 2014

Lepaking~~

Antara perkara yang best untuk dilakukan is....lepaking!! yeaaa....the best thing to do especially with the person who is our heart closed to and I'm used to be with my sisters, pkmks and kajaians. Semalam je ira dah buat keje gler dengan diorang. Not much...just keluar beli barang dapur lepak bilik pkmk and makan!!!

To be honest, kami memerlukan satu sama lain sebagai tempat untuk luahkan perasaan, ketidakpuasan hati, keterkilanan, dan yang sewaktu dengannya. Yea...I may have my sisters who always besides me but as they're kakak-kakak so, still there's a gap that you'll care about your attitude in front of them. I'll be the one who listening more than talk. Maybe...the best thing to do with them is listen and with their concern sometimes make me become pampered.

Pkmk members, just feel like home when you've known each other for a long time. Sincerely, if we're not here in this pkmk. I don't think that we'll become closed together like this. Rindu bertandang bila tak bertemu, kecoh mendatang bila berjumpa.

 six members from smkak to ukm

Difikirkan balik, smkak lebih dekat di hati even ira habiskan masa 5 tahun di smkas dan cuma 2 tahun di smkak. Maybe our bond is tight when we used to have each other to keep strong when our life there gets rough. Its hard to be in such situation that always defeat us. Sakit sebenarnya perasaan di 'anak tiri' kan. Sakit jugak bila setiap yang dilakukan pasti dicari kesalahannya termasuk dipersalahkan atas kesalahan orang lain. Waktu yang singkat itu mngajar ira banyak perkara including tentang kehidupan. Unlike smkas...I used to be a good girl. Never break the rules. Not really 'nakal'. Entering smkak I've learned to be a naughty student while wearing blue uniform. Prefect uniform is nothing to me. It just a uniform as long as I do my duty then ok lorh. Other than that erm...still ponteng kelas, prep, 'fly', dan entah apa lagi yang ira buat.

kindergarten kids..! 
syahirah & syahirah (^_^)V
 birthday celebration after meeting. choc cake + ice cream!!!

 tak cukup kuota after hntar one of us balik kg. _geng pantang dpt moto_

No comments:

Post a Comment