Wednesday 26 February 2014

1st class workplace

Today is my first class workplace and first class learning English after almost a year I didn't formally learned English. To be honest...I'm not really good in English. Sincerely...I don't really like English class. Since primary school, English class is the one that I avoid too. When I entered secondary school, SMKA Sik, people always asked me about my English as I'm Convent's student. Same situation when I took STPM at SMKA Kedah. Actually, I don't really like it when they assumed all Convent's student are good in English. yeaaa...you'll see that I love to write in English but I don't really have a confidence to speak especially in front of an audience or in formal ceremony even though I was taught to have the courage to be in that situation. 


Today's class with Mr. Norazha...according to kak Fatin Afiqah we're like watching Harry Potter. So, we'll be watching Harry Potter every Monday and Wednesday. hehe... he's interesting. The way he speak, the way he approach us as his students, and his expressions. I have to accept that he succeed to attract me with his teaching style. At first, it was like an acting class. 

First task to do is knowing each other. yea...knowing others from different courses, different faculties, new friends. Then our acting task...
* We need to approach our partner to have a dinner together but he/she decline so we must persuade him/her. 
* You're waiting for him/her but he/she did not appear on your dinner date. You're really angry while he/she trying to give excuses.
* Propose your partner for someone/yourself. Your partner need to decide either to accept it or not.
* You have a reunion after about 10 years you haven't met with each other. In group, have a chat with your friends about their life.

The best part is when its come to a daydream. Just imagine of what you're gonna be in future with your studies, works, family. We never know whats gonna be later but you can dream it right..? Imaging of anything you want in future. 

My first impression for this class is great. Hope to learn and gain more knowledge. Really hope to build my confident to face people with English in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment